FREE SMSF SETUP OFFER
The set up of your SMSF is free when your order your first year annual administration with SuperHelp!
We will provide you a comprehensive SMSF Set up Kit with simple and clear instructions to follow. The kit will include a trust deed that is tailored to your requirements.
Additional steps are required to satisfy regulations and to commence the fund’s operations.
Our Standard fee for the SMSF Set up Kit (including GST) is $525. Your fund set up is FREE, if you order your Annual Administration at the time of setting up your SMSF. You may incur additional fees where applicable, including Corporate Trustee Setup (see our Corporate Trustee Setup service page) and the ATO Supervisory Levy.
How Do I Get Started?
Simply call us on 1300 736 453 and our friendly staff will help you set up your SMSF.
If you are still thinking about SMSF, we encourage you to book a free consultation with our expert SMSF staff to find out if SMSF is right for you.
- Set up your SMSF from our Set up kit for FREE. We will provide you a comprehensive SMSF Set up Kit with simple and clear instructions to follow. The kit will include a trust deed that is tailored to your requirements. Additional steps are required to satisfy regulations and to commence the fund’s operations.
- Order your Annual Administration service with us.
Contents of Your SMSF Set up Kit
Your SMSF Set up Kit includes
- A checklist of all the steps you need to take to complete the fund set up.
- Your trust deed document, tailored to your needs. You or your nominated person(s) will sign it to commence the super fund.
- Trustee Declarations, Statement of Consent to Appointment as Trustee, Employer Sponsorship (where applicable) and Application to become a Member of the fund.
- SuperHelp’s “Guidelines for preparing Investment Strategy for SMSF”, along with a sample Investment Strategy document. These will help you create a strategy document appropriate for your own situation. You should contact a financial planner if you consider appropriate.
- Guides to inform you about the duties and responsibilities of a super fund trustee.
- Proforma Minutes that you can use for recording your minutes.
- Digital copy of your trust deed, Our “Guidelines for preparing Investment Strategy for SMSF” and Proforma Minutes.
- A binder or Digital File for you to file all of the above.
Why is SMSF Set up free at SuperHelp?
SuperHelp have been servicing the SMSF market for over 15 years. We pride ourselves in being able to provide an affordable SMSF service without compromising on quality. One of these services are to provide new members with setting up their SMSF for free when they use our award winning service.
Do I need to use a specific bank, broker or provider?
Unlike other SMSF administrators and accountants we do not restrict you to what bank, broker or service provider you use. We are independent and do not take any commissions from other parties so that our clients can invest their super where they please.
How long has SuperHelp been around for?
SuperHelp have been around since 2002 - so over 15 years! While new SMSF administrators have come and gone, we are still around!
I'm not sure if I want to start an SMSF, what should I do?
Starting an SMSF should not be taken lightly, we encourage you to book a free SMSF consultation with one of our expert staff to find out if SMSF is right for you. You can book a suitable time here or feel free to give us a call on 1300 736 453 during business hours.
How much is your ongoing annual administration fees?
Our first year introductory offer for new SMSF or transferred SMSF are $899 + GST regardless of asset types. Subsequent years are dependent on the number of assets and asset types you have - please use our calculator to estimate your fee. You will find that our fees are very reasonable to the quality provided within the SMSF market.
Do you have an SMSF newsletter that I can sign up to?
Yes! We send out a quarterly SMSF newsletter to all of our clients and anyone interested in SMSF. You can sign up here :
Do you offer any other SMSF services?
Yes we do! You can see a full list of SMSF services on our services page.
Resources & Articles For Managing Your Finances On Your Own
Due to the economic fallout and market volatility created by the Coronavirus, the Australian Government and the ATO have each separately announced various measures designed to help retirees navigate this new financial landscape. Some law changes made by Government...
The Government has halved the minimum pension payment obligation for the 2020 and 2021 income years. This lower pension payment obligation makes it more likely that individuals will draw down pension capital above the minimum (e.g., to cover additional living costs)....
In a win for retirees, recent Government law changes now make it easier for retirees to contribute super for both themselves and their spouse. Retirees able to contribute more under work test changes Traditionally, individuals aged 65 to 74 could only make voluntary...
SuperHelp is located in Macquarie Park, NSW however we work with clients all around Australia.