We will provide you a comprehensive SMSF Set up Kit with simple and clear instructions to follow. The kit will include a trust deed that is tailored to your requirements. Additional steps are required to satisfy regulations and to commence the fund’s operations.
Following conditions apply for this offer:
- Set up your SMSF from our Set up kit for FREE. We will provide you a comprehensive SMSF Set up Kit with simple and clear instructions to follow. The kit will include a trust deed that is tailored to your requirements. Additional steps are required to satisfy regulations and to commence the fund’s operations.
- Order your Annual Administration service – refer to our Annual Administration page.
How to order your SMSF set up kit
To order your SMSF set up kit,
- Download the order form as follows. If you have difficulty downloading the form, contact us.
- 1A – If you have 2-4 individual trustees who are also members, with no corporate trustee, click here to download the appropriate form.
- 1B – If you are the only member, with no corporate trustee, click here to download the appropriate form.
- 1C – If you intend to use a corporate trustee and have 1-4 members, click here to download the appropriate form.
- Fill in and sign the downloaded form. Information you provide in this form will be used to create a tailored trust deed for your SMSF. If you need help in filling the form, contact us by phone, mail or fax. Or email us at [email protected].
- Forward the signed order form to us. You can send the form by mail, email, or fax. Our contact details are on the order form.
- Order your annual administration service, refer to our Annual Administration page.
Our Standard fee for the SMSF Set up Kit (including GST) is $525. Your fund set up is FREE, if you order your Annual Administration at the time of setting up your SMSF. You may incur additional fees where applicable, including Corporate Trustee Setup (see our Corporate Trustee Setup service page) and the ATO Supervisory Levy. Please contact us on 1300 736 453 for any questions about this offer.
Contents of your SMSF Set up Kit
Your SMSF Set up Kit includes –
- A checklist of all the steps you need to take to complete the fund set up.
- Your trust deed document, tailored to your needs. You or your nominated person(s) will sign it to commence the super fund.
- Trustee Declarations, Statement of Consent to Appointment as Trustee, Employer Sponsorship (where applicable) and Application to become a Member of the fund.
- SuperHelp’s “Guidelines for preparing Investment Strategy for SMSF”, along with a sample Investment Strategy document. These will help you create a strategy document appropriate for your own situation. You should contact a financial planner if you consider appropriate.
- Guides to inform you about the duties and responsibilities of a super fund trustee.
- Proforma Minutes that you can use for recording your minutes.
- CD with a copy of your trust deed, Our “Guidelines for preparing Investment Strategy for SMSF” and Proforma Minutes.
- A binder for you to file all of the above.