Corporations Law requires ASIC registered companies to keep and maintain appropriate statutory records in relation to directors, shareholders and other matters.
In addition to the on-going maintenance requirements, each company has an obligation to review the company statement issued by ASIC annually to ensure that the database of ASIC is up to date.
Assist registered companies to keep and maintain statutory records in relation to directors, shareholders and other issues.
- Officeholders – Appointment/Resignation/Change of Name or Address
- Shareholdings- Allotment/ Transfers / Cancellations / Change of Name or Address
- Registered Office and Principal Place of Business – Change of Address
- Other – Annual Statement Review
There is no limit on number of changes undertaken for the services listed.
Fee quoted does not include ASIC fees, penalties, Stamp Duties and etc. Where applicable, disbursements will be charged.
Following orders are NOT INCLUDED in the fee and will incur additional charges;
- Amendment of Constitution
- Change of Company Name
- Company Deregistration
Annual Fee paid is non-refundable.
Who is it for?
- Self Managed Super Funds with Corporate Trustee
How to order
Please call us on 1300 736 453 to order today.
$150 Per Annum (Including GST)