Set up Corporate Trustee
Set up a new company as a Corporate Trustee of your DIY super fund.
This package includes
- Consent to act as Director
- Consent to act as Secretary
- Application for shares
- Minutes of a meeting of directors
- Share Certificates
- Consent to act as Public Officer
- Notice of appointment of Public Officer
- Certificate of Registration
How to order
To set up your Corporate Trustee,
- Download the order form. Click here to download the form. If you have difficulty downloading the form, contact us.
- Fill in and sign the downloaded form. Information you provide in this form will be used to create your company. If you need help filling in the form, contact us.
- Forward the signed order form to us. You can send the form by mail, email, or fax. Our contact details are on the order form.
- Pay our fees of $880 (which includes $457 ASIC registration fee): You can use the following methods to pay.
- Direct credit to our bank account. Click here for our bank details. Use your name or your SMSF name as the reference, so that we can reconcile our bank records. Send us a note to confirm your payment.
- By Cheque: Enclose a cheque payable to “SuperHelp Australia Pty. Ltd.” with your order form.
$880 Incl. GST (includes ASIC registration fee of $512)
Book Your Free SMSF Consultation
Book your free consultation with me to find out if SMSF is right for you. If you have any other questions, we are happy to help!
Why is SMSF Set up so affordable at SuperHelp?
SuperHelp has been servicing the SMSF market for over 15 years. We pride ourselves on being able to provide an affordable SMSF service without compromising on quality. One of these services is to provide new members with setting up their SMSF at an affordable fee when they use our award winning service.
Do I need to use a specific bank, broker or provider?
Unlike other SMSF administrators and accountants we do not restrict you to what bank, broker or service provider you use. We are independent and do not take any commissions from other parties so that our clients can invest their super where they please.
How long has SuperHelp been around for?
SuperHelp have been around since 2002 - so over 15 years! While new SMSF administrators have come and gone, we are still around!
I'm not sure if I want to start an SMSF, what should I do?
Starting an SMSF should not be taken lightly, we encourage you to book a free SMSF consultation with one of our expert staff to find out if SMSF is right for you. You can book a suitable time here or feel free to give us a call on 1300 736 453 during business hours.
How much is your ongoing annual administration fees?
We pride ourselves on providing an affordable SMSF administration service without compromising on quality. Please see our fees page current pricing. SuperHelp Fees. You will find that our fees are very reasonable to the quality provided within the SMSF market.
Do you have an SMSF newsletter that I can sign up to?
Yes! We send out a quarterly SMSF newsletter to all of our clients and anyone interested in SMSF. You can sign up here :
Do you offer any other SMSF services?
Yes we do! You can see a full list of SMSF services at the bottom of our page.
The new penalty regime for SMSF trustees will now proceed according to a recent announcement. The new laws will give the ATO power to issue a range of penalties to trustees of SMSF that breach the superannuation laws from 1 July 2014.
SuperHelp is located in Macquarie Park, NSW however we work with clients all around Australia.