SuperHelp provides an easy and efficient experience for your SMSF Setup. We will provide you a comprehensive SMSF Set up Kit with simple and clear instructions to follow.Instructions for setting up a self-managed super fund are shown below for your reference. This kit includes a trust deed that is tailored to your requirements. Additional steps are required to satisfy regulations and to commence the fund’s operations. You may incur additional fees where applicable, including Corporate Trustee Setup (see our Corporate Trustee Setup service page) and the ATO Supervisory Levy. Please contact us on 1300 736 453 for any questions.
How to order your SMSF kit and begin SMSF Setup
- Download the order form as follows. If you have difficulty downloading the form, contact us.
- 1A – If you have 2-4 individual trustees who are also members, with no corporate trustee, click here to download the appropriate form.
- 1B – If you are the only member, with no corporate trustee, click here to download the appropriate form.
- 1C – If you intend to use a corporate trustee and have 1-4 members, click here to download the appropriate form.
- Pay our fees of $535 : You can use the following methods to pay our fees.
- 2A – Direct credit to our bank account. Click here for our bank details. Use your name or your SMSF name as the reference, so that we can reconcile our bank records. Send us a note to confirm your payment.
- 2B – By Cheque: Enclose a cheque payable to “SuperHelp Australia Pty. Ltd.” With your order form.
- Fill in and sign the downloaded form. Information you provide in this form will be used to create a tailored trust deed for your SMSF. If you need help in filling the form, contact us by phone, mail or fax. Or email us at [email protected].
- Forward the signed order form to us. You can send the form by mail, email, or fax. Our contact details are on the order form.
Our Standard fee for the SMSF Setup Kit (including GST) is $535. Your fund set up is FREE, if you order your Annual Administration at the time of setting up your SMSF. Please refer to our Free SMSF setup page for details. You may incur additional fees where applicable, including Corporate Trustee Setup (see our Corporate Trustee Setup service page) and the ATO Supervisory Levy. Please contact us on 1300 736 453 for any questions.
Contents of your SMSF Set up Kit
Your SMSF Set up Kit includes –
- A checklist of all the steps you need to take to complete the fund set up.
- Your trust deed document, tailored to your needs. You or your nominated person(s) will sign it to commence the super fund.
- Trustee Declarations, Statement of Consent to Appointment as Trustee, Employer Sponsorship (where applicable) and Application to become a Member of the fund.
- SuperHelp’s “Guidelines for preparing Investment Strategy for SMSF”, along with a sample Investment Strategy document. These will help you create a strategy document appropriate for your own situation. You should contact a financial planner if you consider appropriate.
- Guides to inform you about the duties and responsibilities of a super fund trustee.
- Proforma Minutes that you can use for recording your minutes.
- Digital or media copy of your trust deed, Our “Guidelines for preparing Investment Strategy for SMSF” and Proforma Minutes.
- A binder for you to file all of the above.
Book Your Free SMSF Consultation
Book your free consultation with me to find out if SMSF is right for you. If you have any other questions, we are happy to help!
Why is SMSF Set up free at SuperHelp?
SuperHelp have been servicing the SMSF market for over 15 years. We pride ourselves in being able to provide an affordable SMSF service without compromising on quality. One of these services are to provide new members with setting up their SMSF for free when they use our award winning service.
Do I need to use a specific bank, broker or provider?
Unlike other SMSF administrators and accountants we do not restrict you to what bank, broker or service provider you use. We are independent and do not take any commissions from other parties so that our clients can invest their super where they please.
How long has SuperHelp been around for?
SuperHelp have been around since 2002 - so over 15 years! While new SMSF administrators have come and gone, we are still around!
How much is your ongoing annual administration fees?
Our first year introductory offer for new SMSF or transferred SMSF are $899 + GST regardless of asset types. Subsequent years are dependent on the number of assets and asset types you have - please use our calculator to estimate your fee. You will find that our fees are very reasonable to the quality provided within the SMSF market.
Do you have an SMSF newsletter that I can sign up to?
Yes! We send out a quarterly SMSF newsletter to all of our clients and anyone interested in SMSF. You can sign up here :
Do you offer any other SMSF services?
Yes we do! You can see a full list of SMSF services on our services page.
SuperHelp is located in Macquarie Park, NSW however we work with clients all around Australia.