Audit Only Service
Audit will be carried out by an independent auditor. You will be provided with the audit report after the completion of the audit. You must have completed the accounting reports to the required standards.
How to order
Please follow these simple steps to use our Audit Only Service –
- Contact us, and we will send you a quote.
- Sign the quote and return to us. Pay our fees. You can use the following methods to pay:
- Direct credit to our bank account. Click here for our bank account details. Use your name or your SMSF name as the reference, so that we can reconcile our bank records. Send us a note to confirm your payment.
- By Cheque: Enclose a cheque payable to “SuperHelp Australia Pty. Ltd.” with your order form.
- Follow the instructions we send you and forward copies of your documents. We will acknowledge receipt of your documents.
- We will mail the Auditor’s Report along with all documents you sent us for the Audit Service such as Bank Statements, Trust Deed, invoices and any other financial statements.
Minimum $550 incl. GST.
Book Your Free SMSF Consultation
Book your free consultation with me to find out if SMSF is right for you. If you have any other questions, we are happy to help!
Why is SMSF Set up so affordable at SuperHelp?
SuperHelp has been servicing the SMSF market for over 15 years. We pride ourselves on being able to provide an affordable SMSF service without compromising on quality. One of these services is to provide new members with setting up their SMSF at an affordable fee when they use our award winning service.
Do I need to use a specific bank, broker or provider?
Unlike other SMSF administrators and accountants we do not restrict you to what bank, broker or service provider you use. We are independent and do not take any commissions from other parties so that our clients can invest their super where they please.
How long has SuperHelp been around for?
SuperHelp have been around since 2002 - so over 15 years! While new SMSF administrators have come and gone, we are still around!
Do you offer any other SMSF services?
Yes we do! You can see a full list of SMSF services on our services page.
The new penalty regime for SMSF trustees will now proceed according to a recent announcement. The new laws will give the ATO power to issue a range of penalties to trustees of SMSF that breach the superannuation laws from 1 July 2014.
SuperHelp is located in Macquarie Park, NSW however we work with clients all around Australia.