Administration for Traders
Our Annual Administration Service consists of –
- Producing your SMSF statutory accounting reports – Operating Statement, Statement of Financial Position, Notes to accounts, Trustee Declaration and Member Statements,
- Arranging the audit of your fund and supplying the audit report, and
- Completing the Income Tax Return and lodging it with ATO.
What is not included in our Annual Administration Service:
- Third party payments such as actuarial certificates
- Preparation of PAYG, GST
How to order
To order your SMSF annual administration :
1. Contact us and we will send you the order form and related documents.
2. Complete the forms, sign and return to us with a payment of $550 towards our administration fee. You can use the following methods to pay:
- Direct credit to our bank account.Click here for our bank details . Use your name or your SMSF name as the reference, so that we can reconcile our bank records. Send us a note to confirm your payment.
- By Cheque: Enclose a cheque payable to “SuperHelp Australia Pty. Ltd.” with your order form.
3. Supply your SMSF documents as per our guidelines.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your documents.
- We will mail the completed documents to you to sign and return to us.
- We will lodge your tax return with the ATO and return all documents you sent us for Annual Administration such as Bank Statements, Trust Deed, invoices, and other financial statements. We will also send you copies of financial statements, audit report, tax return, and other documents you need for your records.
The base fee (including GST) is $1100. The base fee covers up to two members and up to 12 Australian “Investments” held during the year. Click here to calculate the fee that applies to your fund. Contact us if you need help with calculating our fee.
An “Investment” for calculating our fee is defined as –
- Trading Account (Shares, Options, CFDs, etc)*Conditions Apply. Each trading account is treated as 8 “Investments”. You need to supply summary information for your trading account. Generally, the yearly trading summary supplied by trading platforms will satisfy our condition. Please see below list of institutions we accept to satisfy this condition. If your trading platform is not listed, please contact us. Note that each block of 200 trades is treated as one “Trading Account”.
- List of Institutions: Interactive Broker, Etrade, Colonial First State, Halifax, Macquarie Wrap, FatProphets, MLC
- Bank Account, Fixed Deposit, or Cash Management Account. Each account is treated as one investment
- Australian Listed shares. Each ASX code is treated as one investment. If the shares (same ASX code) are traded, every two sale transactions will be treated as one investment.
- Managed Funds. Each fund is treated as one investment.
- Real Estate. Each property (self managed or externally managed) is treated as three (3) investments.
- Installment Warrants (Options and Shares). Each warrant is treated as eight (8) investments.
- Property Warrants (Property with a loan). Each property warrant is treated as eight (8) investments.
Additional investments and other factors have the following fees –
|Description||Cost (incl GST)|
|Additional Investment||$25 per investment|
|3rd and 4th fund members||$100 per member|
|Fund paying a pension to one or more members (including pension calculations, PAYG, Payment Summary)||$150 per member receiving pension|
|Fund registered for GST||$100|
|Transfer from another Accountant||No Charge|
|Winding up of SMSF||$330|
Click here to calculate the fee that applies to your fund. Please contact us if you need help with calculation of our fee.
For investments not listed above or if you have a special situation, contact us. Rework and requests to change our standard procedures attract an additional fee. This fee is charged at the rate of $200 per hour, with a minimum fee of $100.
Book Your Free SMSF Consultation
Book your free consultation with me to find out if SMSF is right for you. If you have any other questions, we are happy to help!
Why is SMSF Set up so affordable at SuperHelp?
SuperHelp has been servicing the SMSF market for over 15 years. We pride ourselves on being able to provide an affordable SMSF service without compromising on quality. One of these services is to provide new members with setting up their SMSF at an affordable fee when they use our award winning service.
Do I need to use a specific bank, broker or provider?
Unlike other SMSF administrators and accountants we do not restrict you to what bank, broker or service provider you use. We are independent and do not take any commissions from other parties so that our clients can invest their super where they please.
How long has SuperHelp been around for?
SuperHelp have been around since 2002 - so over 15 years! While new SMSF administrators have come and gone, we are still around!
How much is your ongoing annual administration fees?
Our first year introductory offer for new SMSF or transferred SMSF are $899 + GST regardless of asset types. Subsequent years are dependent on the number of assets and asset types you have - please use our calculator to estimate your fee. You will find that our fees are very reasonable to the quality provided within the SMSF market.
Do you have an SMSF newsletter that I can sign up to?
Yes! We send out a quarterly SMSF newsletter to all of our clients and anyone interested in SMSF. You can sign up here :
Do you offer any other SMSF services?
Yes we do! You can see a full list of SMSF services on our services page.
SuperHelp is located in Macquarie Park, NSW however we work with clients all around Australia.