Our Annual Administration Service consists of –
- Producing your SMSF statutory accounting reports – Operating Statement, Statement of Financial Position, Notes to accounts, Trustee Declaration and Member Statements,
- Arranging the audit of your fund and supplying the audit report, and
- Completing the Income Tax Return and lodging it with ATO.
What is not included in our Annual Administration Service:
- Third party payments such as actuarial certificates
- Preparation of PAYG, GST
How to order
To order your SMSF annual administration :
1. Contact us and we will send you the order form and related documents.
2. Complete the forms, sign and return to us with a payment of $530 towards our administration fee. You can use the following methods to pay:
- Direct credit to our bank account.Click here for our bank details . Use your name or your SMSF name as the reference, so that we can reconcile our bank records. Send us a note to confirm your payment.
- By Cheque: Enclose a cheque payable to “SuperHelp Australia Pty. Ltd.” with your order form.
3. Supply your SMSF documents as per our guidelines.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your documents.
- We will mail the completed documents to you to sign and return to us.
- We will lodge your tax return with the ATO and return all documents you sent us for Annual Administration such as Bank Statements, Trust Deed, invoices, and other financial statements. We will also send you copies of financial statements, audit report, tax return, and other documents you need for your records.
The base fee (including GST) is $1060. The base fee covers up to two members and up to 12 “Investments” held during the year. Click here to calculate the fee that applies to your fund. Contact us if you need help with calculating our fee.
If you have a special situation, contact us to discuss our fees.
An “Investment” for calculating our fee is defined as –
- Bank Account, Fixed Deposit, or Cash Management Account. Each account is treated as one investment
- Australian Listed shares. Each ASX code is treated as one investment. If the shares (same ASX code) are traded, every two sale transactions will be treated as one investment.
- Managed Funds. Each fund is treated as one investment.
- Real Estate. Each property (self managed or externally managed) is treated as three (3) investments.
- Installment Warrants (shares / options). Each warrant is treated as three (3) investments.
- Property Warrants (Property with a loan). Each property warrant is treated as eight (8) investments.
Additional investments and other factors have the following fees –
|Description||Cost (incl GST)|
|Additional Investment||$25 per investment|
|3rd and 4th fund members||$100 per member|
|Fund paying a pension to one or more members (including pension calculations, PAYG, Payment Summary)||$150 per member receiving pension|
|Fund registered for GST||$100|
|Transfer from another Accountant||No Charge|
|Winding up of SMSF||$300|
Click here to calculate the fee that applies to your fund. Please contact us if you need help with calculation of fees.
For investments not listed above or if you have a special situation, contact us. Rework and request to change our standard procedures attract additional fees. This fee is charged at the rate of $200 per hour, with a minimum of $100.