- Minimum pension relief Click here to see minimum payments.
- How much do you need to retire? Click here to find out
- Key superannuation rates and thresholds. Click here to check
Please ensure to visit https://www.ato.gov.au/Super/ for the latest super news.
Archived News Items
- 07/07/2014 Insurance SMSF Changes Click here to find out more.
- 06/03/2012 Excess contributions tax – administrative penalties.
- 08/12/2011 Collectables and personal use assets – questions and answers.
- 06/10/2011 Accepting contributions and rollovers.
- 15/09/2011 Limited recourse borrowing arrangements.
- 31/08/2011 Is your loan in your SMSF’s best interest?
- 23/02/2011 Amendment to practice statement – in-house assets and SMSFs.
- 22/10/2010 Evading tax and super laws by using unrelated trusts.
Book Your Free SMSF Consultation
Book your free consultation with me to find out if SMSF is right for you. If you have any other questions, we are happy to help!
Why is SMSF Set up so affordable at SuperHelp?
SuperHelp has been servicing the SMSF market for over 15 years. We pride ourselves on being able to provide an affordable SMSF service without compromising on quality. One of these services is to provide new members with setting up their SMSF at an affordable fee when they use our award winning service.
Do I need to use a specific bank, broker or provider?
Unlike other SMSF administrators and accountants we do not restrict you to what bank, broker or service provider you use. We are independent and do not take any commissions from other parties so that our clients can invest their super where they please.
How long has SuperHelp been around for?
SuperHelp have been around since 2002 - so over 15 years! While new SMSF administrators have come and gone, we are still around!
How much is your ongoing annual administration fees?
Our first year introductory offer for new SMSF or transferred SMSF are $899 + GST regardless of asset types. Subsequent years are dependent on the number of assets and asset types you have - please use our calculator to estimate your fee. You will find that our fees are very reasonable to the quality provided within the SMSF market.
Do you have an SMSF newsletter that I can sign up to?
Yes! We send out a quarterly SMSF newsletter to all of our clients and anyone interested in SMSF. You can sign up here :
Do you offer any other SMSF services?
Yes we do! You can see a full list of SMSF services on our services page.
SuperHelp is located in Macquarie Park, NSW however we work with clients all around Australia.