Why Choose Us
- Award Winning SMSF Administrator – We have been awarded as one of the best value for money SMSF administrator in Australia by Financial Review Smart Investor Magazine.
- No Restrictions on Investments – We do not have any restrictions on investments class, banks, brokers or any other provider.
- Competitive Fees – Our fees are competitive and are based on the amount of work to be done, not the value of your fund. We constantly try to minimise the cost of our services without compromising on quality.
- Convenience – You can get your job done through the channel most convenient to you – phone, mail, email and fax.
- Expertise – We specialise in SMSF. We use well refined, standard procedures thereby maximising the efficiency of our work. Improvements in our efficiency mean lower costs for our clients.
- Value – We employ value conscious accountants and legal service providers and pass on the benefits to you.
- Efficiency – We use advanced technology and software extensively to minimise errors and improve efficiency.
- Experience – Our accountants and administrators are highly qualified and experienced. Most of our staff have 10+ years of accounting, tax and superannuation administration.
Book Your Free SMSF Consultation
Book your free consultation with me to find out if SMSF is right for you. If you have any other questions, we are happy to help!
Why is SMSF Set up so affordable at SuperHelp?
SuperHelp has been servicing the SMSF market for over 15 years. We pride ourselves on being able to provide an affordable SMSF service without compromising on quality. One of these services is to provide new members with setting up their SMSF at an affordable fee when they use our award winning service.
Do I need to use a specific bank, broker or provider?
Unlike other SMSF administrators and accountants we do not restrict you to what bank, broker or service provider you use. We are independent and do not take any commissions from other parties so that our clients can invest their super where they please.
How long has SuperHelp been around for?
SuperHelp have been around since 2002 - so over 15 years! While new SMSF administrators have come and gone, we are still around!
Do you offer any other SMSF services?
Yes we do! You can see a full list of SMSF services on our services page.
The new penalty regime for SMSF trustees will now proceed according to a recent announcement. The new laws will give the ATO power to issue a range of penalties to trustees of SMSF that breach the superannuation laws from 1 July 2014.
SuperHelp is located in Macquarie Park, NSW however we work with clients all around Australia.